Atomic Habits is in front of me. In the moment, it represents everything I wish to do.
- I want to be wealthy. I make more moey than I imagined I could years ago, yet have almost nothing saved. Bad habits and hiding my head in the sand have brought me here. New habits that will achieve wealth and all that it allows are next.
- Viviana (my fiancée) and I are going to start an e-learning company. Our flagship course will be teaching Spanish.
- I will write a blot entry and release a related video once per week from now on. (From "now," huh? Guess this journal entry is going up!)
* I want to write about a topic and do a related video. I foresee sometimes the viceo basically being me speaking the same message that I write, while others will find the two related only by inspiration.
* This plan comes from my longstanding frustration about not being able to find something I could just read when I wanted to know how to do something.
- I want to add a podcast to this with the same releast frequency. Initially, it coupld be the audio from the video, but I want it to evolve into somethint more cohesive. Perhaps still with audio from the video release, but probably with longer run times.
To get these rolling, I need to do the following (technical):
- Set up my eponymouse domain on Ghost.orgh. (If I've done that, then You Are Here. Hi!)
- Ensure my YouTube channel has my name on it, and that undesirable old content is private. [ _editor_ I checked: nothing I needed to remove]
- Get transistor.io set up for publishing audio.
- Watch videos and take courses on using Adobe Premiere (video), and Reaper or Adobe Audition (audio/podcast).
Physically, I want to create a sudeo/recording space that looks presentable for publishing.
I'll get out my old GoPro and do a time lapse of the setup process, and record video either with my phone or my very old Canon 60D.
Just Do It.
or better yet:
Screw it. Do it.
I've already bought a ton of equipment. I could use more/better, but the people I'm listening to are 100% right:
And now, some reading time...